Physicool Knee Surgery Recovery Bundle
Free delivery on all UK orders
Order before 2pm today for same day dispatch£46.97
To help speed up your knee surgery recovery and minimise pain and swelling try our knee surgery recovery bundle. The bandage provides compression with weeks of rapid cooling pain relief and inflammation reduction thanks to the coolant refill. This is clinically proven to outperform ice and is used within the NHS.
Our products have been proven to outperform ice in aiding knee surgery recovery. The bandage and coolant will help reduce pain and swelling. Each bundle includes:
• Large compression bandage (size B)
• 500ml coolant recharge spray
How to Recharge Your Knee Surgery Recovery Bandage
When fresh out of the pack your bandage will provide approximately two hours of cooling pain relief. Once the bandage has dried out you can recharge it with the coolant. Simply:
• Re-roll your bandage starting with the self-grip strap, and place it back into the foil packet.
• Pour about 125ml of coolant into the pack (that’s about 25% of the bottle).
• Allow the bandage to soak up the coolant for anywhere between one and two hours
• Remove the bandage from the pack, and squeeze any excess coolant back into the pouch for use later.
• Re-apply your bandage to the affected knee.
Your Physicool bandage can help during knee surgery recovery by providing support to the knee and the cooling technology helps reduce swelling around the joint and aids in pain relief too.
How to apply / recharge
Shipping Costs and Delivery
We currently deliver worldwide; please see below the postal charges for your area. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] for more information. Local import duties may be payable on receipt of your order which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Physicool accepts no liability for such charges. Please note that we aim to dispatch all UK orders on the same day if the order is placed before 2pm, or the following day if the order is placed after 2pm, with guaranteed same day/next working day delivery. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. These times do not allow for statutory bank holidays. Physicool is not responsible for any delays caused by the postal delays or force majeure.
Postage costs for items sent by Royal Mail per order are:
- Free delivery on all orders to a UK address
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization
Returns and Exchanges
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase or you have changed your mind we offer a 14 day money back guarantee. All we ask is that you return the goods in their original condition with all original packaging and labels intact and we will issue you with a full refund of the amount (excluding return shipping costs) upon receipt of the goods to us. Refunds will be credited to your original method payment. Please note that all returned goods are sent at your cost and risk. No liability can be accepted for returned goods lost or damaged in transit. We suggest that you use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service which will allow you to insure the goods as well as obtain a signature upon delivery. Please contact us at [email protected] or telephone us on +44 (0)7778 274 265 to arrange returns.
For us here at Physicool we believe that quality is paramount. We thoroughly test all our products in real-life conditions to ensure that they are fully capable of standing up to the uses of which they were designed. It is extremely rare for our products to be defective or damaged. Returned products will be inspected by our Returns Department and replaced if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications. If the problem was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product is returned to you.
We do not replace or refund products:
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose.